Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Elf Baked Blushes

I remember elf from years ago when everything was only £1!! It fell off my radar for a good few years but I was reintroduced at the start of the year when there was a discount offer I couldn't refuse! In my most recent order I picked up a couple of their baked blushes and I can firmly say that I have fallen back in love with this brand.


I would describe these as a highlighting blush and for me they are absolutely perfect for summer. It is effectively 2 products in one (blusher and highlighter) and as they are so pigmented one quick swish across your cheek and you are good to go, perfect for easy summer makeup! Only 2 of the colours took my fancy and they were Pinktastic and Peachy Cheeky.

Pinktastic
Peachy Cheeky

I would 100%  recommend these and they really are not to be missed at only £3.95! These can be picked up online from the Elf website.


Love

Fiona

x






No comments:

Post a Comment