Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Stila One Step Correct

Stila is a brand that I have come to love, and my obsession with that brand all began with the day I tried out this beautiful product!! This 'One Step Correcter' claims to correct the skin tones and brighten all in one. It is a serum, which I use as a primer before applying my makeup.




It has a triple swirled helix of three colours:
  • Green - to minimise redness! (my main reason for the purchase!)
  • Lavender - to counteract sallow undertones 
  • Peach - which brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots. 

Now I dont have any sallow undertones in my skin, so I can't really comment on that. However one thing I do struggle with is redness! When I use this primer, my face completely calms down, and the redness barely visible. I also get as nice healthy glow, which just gives me that little pick me up.


This primer also has the added benefits of minimizing pores, controlling oil, hydrating, balancing and reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. This really is a wonder product, and I am never without one! As you can see mine is nearly finished and I have another on standby!!

Make sure and pick this little beauty up from boots and keep topping up those advantage card points!! I really hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

love 
Amber 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment